Well it seems I am in some deep trouble. My laptop has a failed hard drive which will cost a lot for me to replace. The worst part is that i have the saves for 8-bit and my other maps still on there and I would have to spend even more to take them off. I’m afraid the dates are to be postponed for the releases of my maps. Luckily, I do have another computer I can use for this if I can get my saves backed up onto my flash drive, but I won’t have as much time to work on progress. I hope everyone understands, but money doesn’t simply grow on trees for me. I’m not sure how long the dates will be postponed, but I hope it isn’t by too long.